The Montana Tall Boot in Brown from Eric Michael.
Paul Weitman, owner of Laurevan shoes--the parent company of Eric Michael, started the brand in the '80s. Named after his son, Eric Michael shoes are made in Spain. The brand's main focus is to mesh comfort and fashion, which provides a great shoe experience for its customers
- 100% Leather
- Made in USA or Imported
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 12.5" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1.25"
- Boot opening measures approximately 14.5" around
- Made in Portugal
- Heel height 1 1/4", weight 1 lb 4 oz, circumference 14", shaft 15"
- Leather upper with adjustable buckle strap
- Full length inner zipper for easy on and off
- "Great country to city boot with fantastic comfort"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.