The best answer for all weather hiking, the Finn Comfort Tibet fuses German Old World craftsmanship with optimized shoe technology. The durable, Buggy leather uppers are coated in Sympatex, a professional laminate that protects against wet and windy conditions, while offering optimal breathability. Polyurethane midsole provides excellent support, durability, and helps to guard against negative impact to your foot from rocks and roots. Grippy tread. The geometry of the lacing secures the heel back into the heel counter and ensures a secure fit every time.
- Oiled leather has a heavily oiled finish; durable & moisture-resistant.
- Waxy leather has a finish applied to a buffed natural leather. Ages to a naturally distressed appearance.
- Softly padded topline eliminates pressure and rubbing.
- Finest calfskin lining is particularly skin friendly, luxurious and natural.
- Flexible toe cap eliminates pressure points.
- Naturally rounded shape and no-nonsense design reflect the natural shape of a healthy foot. Unbinding fit provides would-class comfort.
- Reinforced heel counter for a secure fit.
Fit Tip: Sizing for this style is shown in UK sizes. Please see the size chart to ensure the best fit.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.