The Targhee IV Mid Waterproof Hiking Boot in Bison/Black from Keen.
Get ready to say goodbye to all other hiking boots because our newest Targhee is the ultimate in durability. With a glue-free, fused construction that won't delaminate (trust us, we guarantee it), and compression-resistant cushioning, this is the last hiking boot you'll ever need to buy.
- KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane
- Higher-traction TPU outsole for lightweight durability
- Multi-directional lug pattern provides superior traction
- LuftCore technology embeds a lightweight, air-injected core into higher-density foam for enhanced midsole cushioning
- Heel-capture system for added stability
- Stability shank delivers lightweight support
- Leather mud shield repels debris
- Rubber sole is fused to the upper without glue for a more eco-friendly construction
- Environmentally preferred premium leather from LWG-certified tannery
- Eco Anti-Odor for natural odor control
- Premium nubuck leather upper
- 100% recycled PET laces
- Breathable mesh lining
- Removable Luftcell PU insole for long-lasting comfort
- Non-marking multi-directional lugs for increased traction
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.