Featuring an homage to one of the most industrious animals, the Sawtooth Crew could send you several ways: get busy like a beaver, or kick back in the den. Whether you're inspired to shovel the driveway, or just gnaw your way through lunch, the odor-blocking, moisture-wicking power of merino wool makes these socks so dam good you're covered on both fronts.
- Men's crew socks average 10.5 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to rise about 8 in. above a casual sneaker.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no excuses. These everyday socks are all business.
- Silky soft Merino Wool is a natural choice for breathable, long-wearing comfort and effortless style.
- Lightweight yarns create socks so smooth and comfortable you'll want to wear them all day, and the next.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.