Keen Utility Kansas City Mid KBF Carbon Fiber Toe Work Boot (Men) - Black/Gun Metal
Keen Utility Kansas City Mid KBF Carbon Fiber Toe Work Boot (Men) - Black/Gun Metal - 9.5 / D is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
The Kansas City Mid KBF Carbon Fiber Toe Work Boot in Black/Gun Metal from Keen Utility.
Here is the union of a durable, protective medium duty work boot and comfortable, high-performance outdoor boot. The Kansas City athletic work boots offer revolutionary KEEN.BELLOWS FLEX Technology, and KEEN.ReGEN midsole for all-day comfort, and the slip-resistant, non-marking outsole adds resilient support.
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately Ankle from arch
- Boot opening measures approximately 10'' in circumference
- CARBON-FIBER TOE: Left and right asymmetrical, non-metallic carbon-fiber (composite) toes offer unobtrusive fit and are 15% lighter than steel; These boots meet or exceed ASTM F2412 and F2413 MI / 75, C / 75 EH standards
- TRACTION: Oil- and slip-resistant, non-marking, rubber outsoles are used for improved traction that meet or exceed ASTM F1677 MARK II and ASTM F2913 SATRA Non-Slip Testing Standards; Non-mutilating uppers reduce the chance of marking surfaces
- WATER RESISTANT: Moisture-wicking textile lining transports moisture away from feet; Water-resistant leather provides a barrier against liquid absorption and helps preserve the quality of the leather over time
- SUPPORT: Featuring KEEN.BELLOWS FLEX technology which allows the footwear to bend and flex 3x easier; These boots are made with KONNECTFIT heel-capture system for a locked-in feel, and 100% non-metallic construction for passing through metal detectors
- COMFORT: Features KEEN.ReGEN technology; a lightweight, compression-resisting midsole providing 50% more energy return than standard EVA foam making safety footwear more comfortable; Includes removable PU insole
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.