The Big Sky II Mid Insulated B-DRY Winter Hiking Boot in Iron for Men from Oboz.
Stuffed with 200g PrimaLoft® Bio insulation, Vibram Megagrip to keep you safe and sound on cold, wet ground, and waterproof full-grain leather, you can stride forward in the 7" Big Sky II Mid with confidence and warmth. Stretch panels and pull loops make getting in a cinch.
- O FIT Insole Thermal: Our proprietary insole is what we're known for. Molded to match the specific shape and construction of every pair we make, this purpose-designed technology delivers the kind of fit, feel and performance that's unmatched in the industry. These thermal insoles feature an insulated top sheet for warmth and a Mylar bottom sheet to reflect heat back to your foot, keeping toes nice and cozy.
- Granite Peak ACT Impact Midsole: Oboz ACT (Adaptive Cushioning Technology) Impact leverages Intelligent PU to create lightweight midsoles for a variety of footwear with long-lasting durability, support and rebound for optimal comfort.
- PrimaLoft BIO: 200 gram PrimaLoft BIO insulation and 100 gram for Big Sky Low. PrimaLoft has set sustainability forward with the first-ever biodegradable*, 100% recycled synthetic fiber, for insulation and fabric applications.
- Vibram Megagrip Granite Peak Outsole: Great for day hiking but burly enough for a multi-day backpacking trip. Our quintessential hiking bottom package is built to be supportive and protective and features Vibram® Megagrip. If you're tired of feeling rocks and roots underfoot look no further.
- Oboz B-DRY Waterproof: There's no denying feet sweat and trails can get muddy. There's also no denying the ability of our proprietary waterproofing system, B-DRY, lets sweat escape while keeping moisture out.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.